Building Energy Modeler and Energy Analyst (entry level)
Staengl Engineering is looking for a building Energy Modeler and Energy Analyst who shares our company commitment to designing cutting-edge energy-efficient, high-performance buildings. You’re a great fit if you have an undergraduate degree (architecture, environmental studies, mechanical engineering, math, or data analytics), you like puzzles and challenges, you’re self-motivated, independent and comfortable working in a small, growing company environment. This is a great position for a recent graduate – we will teach you how to use our building energy modeling and analysis software and give you the opportunity to grow with us.
We offer a good work/life balance, competitive salaries with annual performance bonuses and benefits, and flexible work hours. Our COVID-19 policy currently offers work-from-home options. This position is full-time and is based in our new office in downtown Charlottesville, VA.
Skills / Requirements:
• You have an undergraduate degree (recent graduates are great)
• You have strong math and data analysis skills
• You can visualize in 3D
• You have experience with 3D modeling tools like Rhino or 3DS Max
• You want to help buildings use less energy and be more sustainable
• You’re a creative thinker with effective communication and teamwork skills
• If you have any experience with energy analysis that’s a big plus
Must be eligible to live and work in the USA (sorry, we are currently not able to sponsor visa applicants).
Please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements
Please direct any inquiries to Andrew Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org.